If you are looking for some new ideas in the kitchen, let Amy Fothergill, The Family Chef, come to the rescue.
After completing a questionnaire, a home kitchen consultation involves looking at your family’s lifestyle, food preferences, pantry and food storage as well as cooking style.
Amy can finish the consultation with a quick cooking lesson and send you meal plans and recipes.
Consultation prices vary based on location. Not in the Bay Area? Don’t worry, consults can easily be done via video if needed.
Restaurant and Manufacturing Consultations are also available. For more information, please contact Amy.
As part of the consultation, you receive:
- A meeting with Amy to determine your needs and goals
- Meal plans specific to your family
- Recipes and techniques for making quick, delicious and nutritious meals
- Suggestions on how to stock your pantry
- A shopping list, all customized to your family
- Optional private 45 minute cooking class.
Amy can help you create menus that are or can be:
- Utilize whole grains and unrefined sugars
- Gluten and/or casein free
- Budget friendly
Interested in a consultation?
I think my older daughter would really like to do a cooking lesson. The last few days she has insisted on preparing her own food. She made my four year old this tortilla wrap and then did this elaborate decoration on the plate of fruit. I think you are right that the presentation is a big deal for them.